Hey, wonna stay up to date with what’s happening at chesstu.be? Then simply subscribe to our newsletter!
Here’s a list of what has been added to chesstu.be in the last few months:
- Connect with your facebook or twitter account (try it at the login screen)
- Private channels. Add a password (by opening the advanced settings when editing or creating a channel) and share it with friends! Only you will then be able to see the contents of the channel
- Display games stored in youtube along with video (see for example Kapnisis-Banikas)
- Embed in your website and share (using sharethis.com) instructions for all channels and visitors (just click on the name of each channel to see the options)
- Icons to show what kind of content each channel contains
- Support embedding livestream.com
- SEO improvements
- Use bugsense to track bugs and user problems
chesstu.be has been live for almost a month and it has already served me well.
It has basically become my main source of chess related information. Here’s how you can do the same :
- Use its feed to monitor all the chess blogs it tracks
- Follow current tournaments like Ikaria 2010, Rethymno 2010, Palaioxora 2010, Negroponte 2010 and others
- Create your own channel, aggregate and display any chess related content you like
The “create channel” functionality has just been added to the site, so please, go ahead and try it. There are a lot of things to be added on that regard, so stay tuned!